About Grand Canyon University
The Grand Canyon University (GCU) is a private Christian university in Phoenix, Arizona. GCU was founded in August 1949 by the Arizona Southern Baptist Convention. Then, the institution operated as a center of higher learning education known as the Grand Canyon College.
Many opine that this renowned, non-benefit university is a magnificent oasis in the heart of Phoenix. It offers a range of distinct courses in its nine affiliated colleges. Some methods include fine arts, business, education, and doctoral examinations.
The university specializes in medical/clinical specialties, engineering, humanities, science, innovation, nursing, and sociologies. You can also graduate faster courtesy of the fast-track options and GCU’s four-credit courses. Undoubtedly, you will enter the workforce sooner than you anticipate.
The university has an array of outstanding infrastructures that make student life enjoyable, including new classroom buildings, state-of-the-art athletic facilities, sparkling swimming pools, and much more. In short, the GCU campus is a perfect place for students to call home for the next four years.
GCU Student Portal Login
The GCU students can access lots of information from the Grand Canyon University Student Portal. This is an intuitive portal where students access various education facilities that will enhance their success in their studies.
Notably, the GCU Student Portal is an intuitive, fully customizable, and visually engaging hub for everything students require in their courses. This inventive Portal is mobile-friendly, so students can log in and access it from any device and anywhere. If you have faced a challenge using the GCU portal, don’t worry! With this guide, we’ve got your back.
Let’s roll! The GCU Student Portal Login is a straightforward process.
To log into my Portal and access every service available on this online space, follow these steps:
- Search to https://gcuportal.gcu.edu/
- Select ‘Student Access
- The site will redirect you to the ‘Sign In‘ page
- Here, key in your Username and click ‘Next.’
- Enter your GCU password
(Note: If you can’t recall your GCU email address, you can find it in your new student email. The email includes your GCU email, Username and password.)
- After entering your Username and password, click on ‘Login’ to access the portal homepage. All the study resources related to your course.
- If you are logging into the Portal for the first time, you will need to set up account recovery options in the future. Follow the prompted process step-by-step process to complete the recovery options set up.
Accessing the LoudCloud Classroom in the Portal
After the GCU student Portal login, you will gain access to your LoudCloud classroom. First, go to the ‘My Courses’ option in the screen’s upper left corner. Next, select your course code from the drop-down menu under ‘My Courses.” That way, you will be redirected to the specific class selected.
It is important to note that the GCU policy states that previous courses will be available only for six weeks after you have completed them. After this period, the systems will no longer be visible. However, they can be archived at any time. Therefore, when you have access to a course, you must save crucial course materials for future use.
After graduating, you can retain access to the Portal with the same credentials.
How to Register to the GCU Student Portal
Undoubtedly, the GCU Student Portal is a power-packed and integrated online space where you can benefit from various resources and services provided by GCU. To register into the GCU student portal as a new user, follow these simple steps:
- On your web browser, go to https://apply.gcu.edu/Account/LoginClick on ‘Create New Account
- Key in all the required details, including email ID, password, phone number, First Name, and Last Name. (ensure that the names you enter the match with the name on your SSN card), etc.
- Click on ‘Register’
- After you have entered all these essential details, a GCU account will be created. Please note that you will require the entered email and password in the future if you wish to make any changes to your online application.
Navigating the GCU Portal with Ease
Having browsed through the GCU Student Portal, you will note that it is a centralized hub consisting of necessary course-related resources you will need at Grand Canyon University.
On the portal homepage, you have various items, including GCU email, LoudCloud Classroom, a customizable application dashboard, counselor information, class schedules, class grades, helpful resources and links, and much more.
Resetting your GCU Student Portal Password
When logging into your GCU student portal for the first time, you will be required to set up password recovery options. If you can’t remember your GCU student portal login password, don’t worry. The password can be reset! Use your email authentication or phone number options guide by the following steps:
- Search https://gcuportal.gcu.edu/ on your browser
- Click on Student Access or Faculty Access (note that you have first to sign out if you’re logged in to go ahead with the password reset procedure)
- For Faculty, select ‘Sign In’ and key in your GCU email ID (If the faculty member doesn’t see the Sign In window, check the settings of the browser and enable pop-ups)
- For Students, enter your GCU email ID
- Click on the ‘Forgot my Password’ and start the password reset process
- Key in your GCU email or Username
- Fill in the CAPTCHA characters and select ‘Next.”’ (if you’re having difficulties with the CAPTCHA characters, refresh and re-enter it. Alternatively, you can opt for the audio option for clear capture of the CAPTCHA)
- You will be redirected to a window showing several options to reset your password. Select the most suitable one among the:
- Email my alternative email
- Text my mobile phone
- Call my mobile phone
Following the prompts received through email or mobile, you will successfully reset your password. Next, select ‘sign in’ to log into your GCU student portal using your newly created password.